QA Specialist CAPA
Ede, The Netherlands
Eurotrol is an international company that provides high specification, custom-made quality control materials for in vitro diagnostics. In our QA/RA-team of 8 people, you will fulfill a position of QA Specialist CAPA. It will be your challenge to deliver top performance as demanded by regulations and customers.
As Quality Assurance Specialist you have a leading role in following vital QMS processes:
- Assure and coordinate proper and complete resolution of non-compliant situations in a timely manner
- Gaining the commitment of cross functional resources, scheduling CAPA team meetings
- Leading root cause analyses
- Follow up and document that preventative actions are in place and working effectively.
- develop effective corrective action plan to address root causes
- Monitoring and tracking performance metrics related to deviations and CAPAs.
- Performs trend analysis on identified issues
- Participates in audits in the presentation of CAPAs as needed
- Train internal groups on CAPA
- Perform tasks as requested by leadership to support Quality oversight activities.
- Assures that the company is in compliance with its Quality System.
- Higher education or academic degree
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-disciplined and well-organized
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Customer-focused and process-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Preferably knowledge of compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Preferably relevant work experience (1-3 years)
- A position in a healthy organization with a promising future
- Personal development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- Support in creating safer healthcare
- Able to leave your mark on the job
- A market-competitive salary and dynamic work environment
For more information about the company or the job visit our website at www.eurotrol.com