Elizabethtown KY, USA
If you have Point of Care (POC) experience, knowledge of the quality control requirements of clinical laboratory testing, you like the idea of supporting medical laboratories and live in the Midwest or West regions of - Come join our team!
In this job you will:
- Connect with your fellow laboratory professionals to help meet their quality control needs and provide technical support
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers to evaluate the best quality controls needs of the POC market and get customer feedback
- Work closely with the Product Manager on new products
- Be first in line for Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promote Eurotrol and its products at meetings and conventions
Skills & Competencies
- B.S. degree in medical laboratory science or equivalent
- Relevant experience with medical laboratory testing, i.e. as POC coordinator, Respiratory therapist, core lab technical supervisor
- Ambitious self-starter
- Clear thinker with good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Experience with tools like Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Quick learner
- Live in the midwest en west regions (job is remotely)
- Majority of work in home office but travel is required. Must live within close proximity to an airport
- Must have current drivers license and insurance and be willing to drive as needed for work events
- Organizational and Time Management Skills are crucial
- Report to the Product Manager
If you understand the quality control requirements of clinical laboratory testing and know how to respond to the needs of point of care testing end users - You’re not just another candidate reaching out for a job, you are a professional offering something of value. Looking to make a change and further your career we are ready to make you a part of our growing team!
Look us up on www.eurotrol.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram to see our story and learn more about our products and team.
Please send your current resume together with motivation describing why you are ideal for this position to email@example.com