Superior performance and convenience.
- QC for the HemoCue Hb 801 Systems.
- HemoTrol® WB QC is formulated with real hemoglobin to closely mimic whole blood and to provide superior quality control of HemoCue systems.
- In addition to better performance, HemoTrol® WB features 30 days open vial stability - making controls more convenient and accessible to healthcare personnel, helping to ensure better QC compliance.
- Recommended by HemoCue see hemocue.com
HemoTrol® WB is an assayed hemoglobin control intended for use in the verification of the precision and accuracy of the HemoCue Hb 801 systems.
|tHb||92 - 98||117 - 123||157 - 163||g/L|
Note: All ranges per analyte are target ranges for manufacturing of the product. See actual value sheets with lot specific values, which may vary in range widths and mean values due to instrument chosen for value assignments.
Purified bovine hemolysate with stabilized red blood cells.
Plastic dropper bottle containing 1 mL.
Shelf life is 108 days at 2 - 8 °C after opening 30 days at 2 - 8 °C.
- Instructions for use - High
- Instructions for use - Low
- Instructions for use - Normal
- Safety Data Sheet - DA
- Safety Data Sheet - DE
- Safety Data Sheet - EN
- Safety Data Sheet - ES
- Safety Data Sheet - FR
- Safety Data Sheet - IT
- Safety Data Sheet - NL
- Safety Data Sheet - NO
- Safety Data Sheet - PT
- Safety Data Sheet - SE
- Safety Data Sheet - USA
Available from Eurotrol B.V., EU
|Low||2 bottles / box||281.002.002|
|Norrmal||2 bottles / box||281.003.002|
|High||2 bottles / box||281.004.002|