Hemoglobin linearity panel - validate your entire reportable range.
- QC for the HemoCue B-Hemoglobin and HemoCue Hb 201 Systems.
- HemoLin is formulated with real hemoglobin to closely mimic whole blood and to provide superior quality control of HemoCue systems.
- Five physiologically relevant levels to validate the entire reportable range. Typical assay values range from a low of 4 g/dL to a high of 20 g/dL.
- HemoLin features a 30-day open vial stability at room temperature.
- Recommended by HemoCue see(www.hemocue.com)
HemoLin is an assayed hemoglobin control intended for use in the verification of the linearity of the HemoCue B-Hemoglobin System and HemoCue Hb 201 system.
|tHb||3.8 - 4.2||7.8 - 8.2||11.8 - 12.2||15.8 - 16.2||19.8 - 20.2||g/dL|
Note: All ranges per analyte are target ranges for manufacturing of the product. See actual value sheets with lot specific values, which may vary in range widths and mean values due to instrument chosen for value assignments.
Purified bovine hemolysate.
Plastic dropper bottle containing 1 mL.
Shelf life is 19 months at 2 - 8 °C; after opening 30 days at 2 - 30 °C.
Available from Eurotrol, Inc. USA
|All 5 levels||5 bottles / box
(1 bottle of each level)