QA Specialist - Post-market Surveillance & CAPA
Ede, The Netherlands
In a team of 8 people, you will fulfill a position of QA specialist. It will be your challenge, together with the QA/RA team, to deliver top performance as demanded by regulations and customers.
As Quality Assurance Specialist you have a leading role in following vital QMS processes:
- Assure and coordinate proper and complete resolution of non-compliant situations in a timely manner, including approval of corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) plans, as necessary.
- Evaluate complaints and coordinate cross-functional tasks to facilitate complaint investigation.
- Gather and evaluate post-market data, including reporting of results to senior management. Initiate product improvements based on PMS conclusion.
- Higher education or academic degree
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-disciplined and well-organized
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Customer-focused and process-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Preferably knowledge of compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Preferably relevant work experience (1-3 years)
Why should you apply?
- A position in a healthy organization with a promising future
- Personal development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- Support in creating safer healthcare
- Able to leave your mark on the job
- A market-competitive salary and dynamic work environment
Eurotrol is an international company that provides high specification, custom-made quality control materials for in vitro diagnostics. For more information about the company or the job visit our website at www.eurotrol.com