Production Manager Medical Devices
Ede, The Netherlands
At Eurotrol we rely on our production team to manufacture our Medical Devices within specification and on time. For our site at Ede we have a job opening for a full-time Production Manager who is passionate about World Class Manufacturing. As Production Manager you will lead this team and you play a key role at the center of our organisation.
Eurotrol is an organisation of 60 employees that develops, produces and distributes quality controls for medical instruments used around the world. Our customers are hospital laboratories, international diagnostics companies, and external quality control organizations. Production takes place at Ede and is conform ISO 13485.
- Lead the production organisation
- Coaching, training and personal development of the team
- Ensure SOPs and production protocols are effective and correctly followed
- Monitor adherance to production schedule and co-ordinate recovery actions
- Initiate improvement projects for production processes
- Main contact for interactions with all the departments
- Act as Safety/Health/Environment Officer for Ede site
- Reporting to the Operations & Supply Chain Director
- Natural leader who inspires and leads teams
- Strong self-drive and well organised
- Problem solver with an analytical mind and eager to learn
- Passionate about 5S, LEAN and continuous improvement
- Experience with leading teams in production
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (written)
- Challenging position with major impact
- Market-competitive salary
- Professional and dynamic work environment with great colleagues
- Good growth potential
Do you like to challenge yourself and is the profile above a match? Then this job is what you are looking for.