Ede, The Netherlands
- You lead projects for new production equipment such as bottle filling lines, ampoule machines, packaging lines, filtration equipment, inline printers, labelers, gassing equipment, etc.
- Optimization of production processes by modifications to existing production equipment, for example by integrating lines by means of robotization.
- You devise and implement control systems such as camera inspections and weighing systems.
- Together with production you test the solution, you write the SOPs and train the users.
- Reports to the Operations & Supply Chain Director.
- Relevant training Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or comparable TU or HBO education.
- Strong interest in production automation.
- Affinity with PLC control, measurement and control technology.
- Passion for LEAN and 6-Sigma (training options available).
- Preferably work experience in a production environment.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented.
- Flexible, honest and collegial.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- A job with varied activities and a lot of autonomy.
- A clean, neat and safe working environment with nice colleagues.
- Good working conditions.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global player in the field of quality control materials.