Elizabethtown KY, USA
This role is focused on supporting medical laboratories with trusted Quality Controls. If you have Point of Care (POC) experience, a clinical laboratory is your habitat, you‘re keen to support more medical laboratories and live in Northeast, Midwest or West region of US - Come join our team!
In this job you will stay closely connected to your fellow laboratory professionals while helping provide the best quality controls and support for them. You understand their requirements and know how to respond to their needs. So, you’re not just another candidate reaching out for a job, you are a professional offering something of value. We will notice that.
As part of our Product Specialist team you will work closely with our research & development team to design new liquids for the diagnostic testing industry by evaluating the market needs and obtaining customer feedback.
If you have a medical laboratory scientist education or experience with the Point of Care Testing market we’re interested in speaking with you. If you are a self-starter, possess good organizational skills and want to be part of a growing team – we want you!
Look us up on www.eurotrol.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram to see our story and learn what we are all about as well as how to join our team.
- Research and evaluate med lab needs
- Coordinate and work closely with the Research & Development
- Report to the Product Manager
Skills & Competencies
- B.S. degree in medical laboratory science or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a medical laboratory, i.e. as POC coordinator
- Ambitious self-starter, takes initiative and has a need to succeed
- Clear thinker, maintains perspective and focus on priorities
- Excellent writing, social media and presentation skills
Are you in?
If you feel excited about this challenges, we encourage you to apply now.