Elizabethtown KY, USA
Are you looking for a new challenge and ready to make an impact on day one? Engaging with customers is in your nature? You are ambitious? You can sell?
Great, that is what we are looking for!
Eurotrol Inc., an international diagnostic company, develops custom-made Quality Control solutions (QC) for the verification of medical devices. Our customers are hospital laboratories and medical device manufacturers. To keep up with the need for Quality Controls in the Americas, we have recently opened a new office in Elizabethtown, just south of Louisville KY. (This area offers lots of opportunities with great schools and newly designed affordable homes.)
We offer incredible opportunities to join our Kentucky Sales team.
- Build up knowledge of Eurotrol products
- Provide technical support to customers
- Proactively communicate with Business Development on activities and trends
- Coordinate and involve with Research and Development team
- Write product promotion material
- Periodically attend a life science trade show or conference
- Coordinate and involve with the product development team
Skills and Competenties:
- Preferably Master Degree
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and medical devices
- Experience with clinical laboratory or blood bank, or medical device industry
- Engaging with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A positive attitude with a drive and a high quality work ethic
We highly appreciate your motivation for the job and why we would be a good fit for you.