Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Ede, The Netherlands
Eurotrol BV is a medium-sized Dutch company with 60 employees in the Netherlands and the United States. We develop and produce quality control solutions for medical measuring equipment used in hospitals around the world. You can see us as the standard in this area. Eurotrol is certified according to ISO13485 Medical Devices. Product development, production and distribution within Europe and Asia takes place from the location in Ede. Distribution within North and South America is done from the Kentucky facility.
Over the years we have developed more than 400 different, often unique, products for international diagnostic companies, third-party quality control organizations and hospital laboratories. Our products are currently used in more than 80 countries. We are an enterprising organization with short lines of communication. Our success is determined by involving our employees in the decisions we make at all levels of our organization. These decisions play a crucial role in guaranteeing the quality of treatment for patients around the world.
Due to a strong focus on product innovation and quality, the demand for our products is growing in both volume and complexity. To enable this growth, we are looking for an E&M Manager who manages and further improves the production platform.
- Managing production machines, utility systems and buildings of the locations in Ede and E-town in Kentucky (USA)
- Designing and executing technical process adjustments in close collaboration with the Process Development and Production departments
- Managing the E&M department and a network of external service providers and suppliers
- Reports to the Director Operations & Supply Chain
- TU Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or other technical direction
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Technically savvy and problem solving
- You are driven and result oriented
- Job with varied work and a lot of autonomy
- Clean, neat and safe working environment with nice colleagues
- good working conditions
- We invest in your education, training and further development
- Unique opportunity to help grow a global player in quality control materials