Process Development Engineer
Ede, The Netherlands
When you work with us, you work in a multi-disciplinary team on beautiful and challenging projects such as creating a new filling machine to fill an innovative bottle with 2 compartments. But you also set up a new assembly machine that makes a newly developed packaging for ampoules. You manage all these projects from the first concept up to transfer to production. You can rely on broad knowledge within Eurotrol and from our well-developed network of suppliers and external design agencies.
In addition, you work on the integration of robotization into existing lines of product boxes, but you also delve into the realization of a new line for packaging a wide variety of products in product boxes.
As a Process Development Engineer you are also involved in installing in-line camera inspection and weighing systems and you link sensors to existing filling machines.
- You have followed a course in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or a similar technical subject;
- You are driven and you have the ambition to see and realize possibilities;
- Your interests lie with production automation and measurement and control technology;
- You have a good command of the English language.
Who are we
Eurotrol BV, based in Ede, is a manufacturer of control solutions for medical measuring equipment. Our products are used in hospitals throughout the world. Thanks to our strong focus on product innovation and quality, the demand for our products is growing both in volume and in complexity. To make this growth possible we are looking for a Process Development Engineer who takes the production platform to a higher level.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with varied activities and a lot of autonomy;
- A clean, tidy and safe working environment with nice colleagues;
- Good working conditions;
- Training such as: LEAN, 6-Sigma and project management;
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global player in the field of quality control materials.